Feature of Vacuum cooler
(1) Keep the best sensory and quality (color, aroma, taste and nutrients) of mushrooms!
(2) The cooling time is short, generally about15- 20 minutes. Fast, clean and no pollution.
(3) Can inhibit or kill botrytis and insects.
(4) The removed moisture accounts for only 2%-3% of the weight, no local drying and deformation
(5) The temperature of core and surface is equal .
(6) Due to pre-cooling, the mushroom can keep a longer storage.
Why we use vacuum cooler?
It is important to have a correct cooling processes in handle fresh produce.But it is more critical for mushrooms. Because of their shorter shelf life than other produce. Once harvested, mushrooms are easy to bacteria growth. They will dehydrate and deteriorate rapidly unless cooled and maintained at a correct storage temperature quickly. Vacuum cooler is a good and powerful tool to cool mushroom efficiently and quickly.
How to Chose Vacuum Cooler Models?
1.Capacity Ranges: 300kgs/Cycle to 30tons/cycle,means 1palle/cycle up to 24pallets/cycle
2.Vacuum Chamber Room:1500mm width,depth from 1500mm upto12000mm,height from 1500mm to 3500mm.
3.Vacuum Pumps: Leybold/Busch,pumping speed from 200m3/h up to 2000m3/h.
4.Cooling system:Bitzer Piston/Screw working with gas or Glycol Cooling.
5.Door types:Horizontal Sliding Door/Hydraulic Upwards Open/Hydraulic Vertical Lifting
ALLCOLD VACUUM COOLER PARTS BRANDS
VACUUM PUMP :Leybold Germany COMPRESSOR:Bitzer Germany
EVAPORATOR: Semcold USA ELECTRICAL: Schneider France
PLC&SCREEN:Siemens Germany TEMP.SENSOR:Heraeus USA
COOLING CONTROLS:Danfoss Denmark VACUUM CONTROLS:MKS Germany