Advantage of Vacuum cooler
(1) Keep the best quality of composts..
(2) The cooling time is short, generally about15- 20 minutes. Fast, clean and no pollution.
(3) Can inhibit or kill botrytis and insects.
(4) The removed moisture accounts for only 2%-3% of the weight, no local drying
(5) Even if the compost are harvested in high temperature, can be cooled down close to freezing quickly.
(6) Due to pre-cooling, the compost can keep a longer storage.Also solves the logistical challenge.
Why we use vacuum cooler?
Vacuum cooling can be used on agaricus compost which need cold chain management.
It is the only technique that can really cool down to the core of mushroom compost and is therefore the only solution to really extend storage life & transportation time. According to using vacuum cooling, mushroom compost can be cooled down close to freezing, bringing the product into hibernation, minimizing the active respiration and internal heat generation. The cooler the product, the lower the activity of the compost, the longer it will stay cold by itself.
The right temperature with flowers improving cold chain management during transportation.This process is useful for clients who send their product to destination with a long transit times. Clients also will not have quality claims.
How to Chose Vacuum Cooler Models?
1.Capacity Ranges: 300kgs/Cycle to 30tons/cycle,means 1palle/cycle up to 24pallets/cycle
2.Vacuum Chamber Room:1500mm width,depth from 1500mm upto12000mm,height from 1500mm to 3500mm.
3.Vacuum Pumps: Leybold/Busch,pumping speed from 200m3/h up to 2000m3/h.
4.Cooling system:Bitzer Piston/Screw working with gas or Glycol Cooling.
5.Door types:Horizontal Sliding Door/Hydraulic Upwards Open/Hydraulic Vertical Lifting
ALLCOLD VACUUM COOLER PARTS BRANDS
VACUUM PUMP :Leybold Germany COMPRESSOR:Bitzer Germany
EVAPORATOR: Semcold USA ELECTRICAL: Schneider France
PLC&SCREEN:Siemens Germany TEMP.SENSOR:Heraeus USA
COOLING CONTROLS:Danfoss Denmark VACUUM CONTROLS:MKS Germany